What am I counting down? WHAT EVER I WANT TO COUNTDOWN!
10. The Lions Madden Controller was cute, but I couldn’t laugh at it because it misspelled “Weird” as w-i-e-r-d. I understand the “I” before “E” except after “C” should have come into play with this one, but it didn’t.
9. Tim Tebow and the New York Jets… Read: Back-up/3rd string QB and the second fiddle major market team or Publicity Stunt and the Guy who has a foot fetish.
8.Clear Channel is to Radio what Hostess is to the Twinkie.
7.Tomas Holmstrom still hasn’t announced his retirement.
6. Calvin Johnson’s record (Formerly Jerry Rice’s) should be no less respected than Barry’s. Hearing Detroit sports radio callers say it was easier made me wish Clear Channel owned both sports stations in town.
5.When the NHL returns it will be without Nick Lidstrom and you’re still mad he won’t take a hometown discount. Think we can convince him to be motivated play 50 some odd games?
4. Maybe I’ll just take a knee here.
3. Will the NHL or Fiscal Cliff get solved? Which do you think happens first?
2. The Ilitches are still filthy rich. Detroit and its government are just lousy at running a city. (duh)
1. The USA and Canada play Sunday Morning at 4:30am EST on NHL Network and NHL.com, and I plan to wake up/ stay up to watch. Your move lock-out.
0. That’s how many more Piston games I am going to watch this year.